About MUsIM MAS
Musim Mas Group is one of the largest's integrated palm oil companies. Present in 13 countries, our main operations are in Indonesia, spanning from cultivation to refining and manufacturing.
We were the first company with major operations in Indonesia to join the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) in 2004.
We are involved in every part of the palm oil supply chain:
- Managing oil palm plantations to produce fresh fruit bunches (FFB)
- Milling FFB to produce Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and Palm Kernel (PK)
- Crushing PK to obtain crude Palm Kernel Oil (PKO)
- Refining CPO and PKO
- Further processing to produce value-added products such as Specialty Fats, Oleochemicals, Biodiesel and functional products such as Emulsifiers
- Manufacturing consumer goods such as cooking oil and personal care products
- Shipping and merchandising value-added products to global destinations
We supply palm oil products to a wide range of food and non-food industries.
Surfactants are versatile molecules with the ability to reduce surface and interfacial tension. These are used across various industries such as homecare, industrial, institutional cleaning and agricultural applications.
Our Esters are industrial agents used to react with water to produce alcohols, and both inorganic and organic acids. They serve as Functional Products for Personal Care and Industrial Applications.
We produce cocoa butter alternatives such as cocoa butter substitute, replacer or equivalent, bakery fats, shortening, margarine and other tailor-made fats for the bakery and confectionery industries.
Used in the production of high quality products; the applications of Fatty Alcohols range from detergents, surfactants, cosmetics, and industrial solvents.
Join our mailing list
Your email address