Musim Mas Response and Production Update for COVID-19 (19 March 2020)
Singapore – As governments and businesses exercise prudence in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been questions of possible supply chain disruptions. We would like to assure our partners that there is no disruption in our supply base nor within our manufacturing operations.
Since our previous announcements, we continue to employ practices in our operations worldwide that are centred on the personal health and safety – of our families, our employees, and ourselves. Taking care of those who contract the virus and joining the global community in taking sensible steps to slow its spread is of the utmost importance.
With global Business Continuity measures in place, our operations will continue to work safely.
- Travel restrictions to infected countries
- Sales offices in affected countries working from home
- Declaration of travel history
- All employees who are in contact with someone who is suspected of having the Novel Coronavirus will have to take a leave of absence to self-quarantine for 14 days
- Implementation of additional workplace safety and hygiene measures, including vitamin supplements, hand sanitizers, and facemasks.
We will continue to review the facts and science and make the proactive decisions necessary to protect our employees, customers and communities. Our proactive response will ensure the continuation of high-quality products delivered by the group.
For more information, please contact:
+65 6576 4770