We also merchandise and ship our products to global destinations, via strategically located bulk installations and transportation assets that provide an efficient logistics solution for our customers.
Read on for more information on oil palm seedlings in the nursery, to the plantations, refineries, downstream processing plants and finally to our ships.
We have large areas of planted land in different parts of Indonesia. We strive for efficient management to enhance the yield from the oil palm trees, ensuring superior oil extraction rate (determinant of FFB's oil content).
Palm Oil Mill
Fractionation and refinery plants
As an integrated company, we have the ability to provide a wide range of high quality Palm Oil and derivative products:
- Specialty fats such as cocoa butter alternatives, bakery fats, Shortening , margarine and other tailor-made fats for food applications
- Soap Noodles (raw ingredient), retail soap and personal care products
- Palm Wax
- Oleochemicals such as fatty acids, fatty alcohols, Glycerine , medium chain triglyceride and other Derivatives . Widely used as an alternative to petrochemicals, Oleochemicals are essentially hydrocarbon chains which are attracted to oil and greasy grime and hence, are widely used in the home & personal care industries. Oleochemicals are also used as a raw material or an intermediary for the pharmaceutical, rubber, plastic, paint and lubricant sectors.
- Functional products for use as Surfactants
- Biodiesel from certified sustainable Palm Oil
- Pharmaceutical grade products such as Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT)
For more information, please refer to the segment on Products.
We have a comprehensive network of tanks and bulk installations at major ports across Indonesia and other parts of the world. This network is complemented by a significant fleet of trucks, road tankers and coastal vessels, ensuring an efficient logistical solution to serve our customers’ supply chain needs.
We merchandise and distribute our products via our marketing and trading arm, Inter-Continental Oil and Fats Pte. Ltd. (ICOF).